(this is a repost from the ArtistAlley.io Support Knowledgebase)
Removed the signup form in the header and instead replaced it with the login/user menu widget. This should make it easier to get to your profile pages!
- Fixed an issue wherin a file uploaded with a name that had spaces or special characters would break the image preview and throw a server error.
- Fixed an issue wherin a file with an all-caps extension would cause an error.
- Fixed an issue where the height of the mobile Project Admin view pane was taller than the window viewport, causing the nav accordion to be un-touchable in certain scenarios.
- Added a toast message to alert that a file was successfully added, as it can sometimes be below the fold of the browser window.
- Added safeguards to ensure project file captions are limited to the server-side requirement of 250 characters.
Project File Ordering
Project File Ordering is now live.
- Drag and Drop (or touch and drag!) Files from a Project to re-order them.
- Project File caption editing is now in it’s own Modal window and is more stable.
- The “Critique” button placeholder has been removed. This feature is going to be shelved for now and re-prioritized in the future, after the release of Services (commission templates). More on that in a blog post to follow this release.